The steps we need to take –
- Enact legislation that designates the Apollo 11 site as a historic site to be preserved.
- Prohibit organizations from exploring or exploited the site for commercial gain.
- Prohibit the sale or possession of artifacts removed from the site in the United States
- Implement a series of actions for companies or individuals that violate the ban.
- Eliminate federal funding, federal support or contractual opportunities for any company that violates the ban.
- Encourage the President and Senate to work internationally to designate the Apollo 11 site as an International Historic Site of significance to all peoples.
- Work to implement a treaty banning disturbance or removal of artifacts from the site.